Saturday, April 18, 2009

Too Faced Eye Shadow Insurance Review

As I was searching for eye product to combat my oily eyelids I stumbled upon this one on You Tube. A lot of makeup gurus are raving about this. I've been torn in getting this between the UDPP (Urban Decay Primer Potion) - but this one by far had won me.

Pros:
- Combat my oily eyelids
- Blendability - no problem in blending
- No fading, No creasing, no melting, no blurring (a real full-coverage insurance policy indeed)
- Make cheap eyeshadow look vibrant
- Staying power is awesome
- Nice packaging - you can all use up the product
- You only need a small pea size to cover your entire eyelid
- Silicon-based eyeshadow primer - won't alter your eyeshadow shade

Cons:
- Retails around $17 USD
- Availability - I'm not sure if this is available in the market

Considering how awesome my Eye makeup now looks, its definitely worth checking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment