Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Maybelline Angelfit Liquid Foundation


Another Cheap finds. So far this my second favorite from Maybelline , next to my Maybelline Dream Matte Mouse. I usually wear this on days that I find my face dry.

As for Pros:
- I love the packaging! the bottle comes with a pump.
- Buildable and Blendable
- Offers light to medium coverage
- Dries to a powder finish its not sticky.
- Makes my skin looks flawless.

As for the Cons:
- Oil-control is ok, I still find myself blotting a lot when using this
- Not long wearing, it melts a bit
- Limited shades available.
- Has a cosmetic scent but not over powering. The scent doesn't bother me at all.

Despite the cons, I still find this product worth checking out. If your skin is more on the normal-dry side the formulation will be beneficial to you. Even though it doesn't have the heavy concealing property, you can always use concealer for minor or major flaws right? ;-). And this retails around P450-600.00 in the market which is an added charm to this bottle.


No comments:

Post a Comment