Friday, April 17, 2009

KATE Designing Eyebrow by Kanebo Review


For a soft, natural eyebrows look you can try brow powder. This one is birthday gift from a friend. Although I would be ecstatic is she got me the ANASTASIA ones. ;-) (wishful thinking…)

You can find this one at SM Department Store, it retails around P700.00+ up (peso). As for the shade, mine is in EX-5, which is the darkest among all the brown shade range. The compact consist of 3 graduation shades of brown . The kit comes with a dual brush - one for eyebrow and for blending. It also comes with a mirror and the size is very handy.

For my application I’m using my own eyebrow brush. All in all this product is long wearing and really delivers its promise.

As for repurchasing, I don’t think I’ll spend that kind of money for an eyebrow powder. There are plenty of alternatives out there.

Cheap alternatives:
Find a matte eyeshadow powder which will mimic the natural color of your eyebrow hair. Just find a pigmented one so that it will work.

Or check out the Wet ‘n’ Wild ones kit, NYC Kit, Maybelline, Ever Bilena, Fanny Serrano, Fashion 21, and Aido

No comments:

Post a Comment