Saturday, April 25, 2009

Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited RD170 Lipstick Review


RD 170 "My HG Lipstick". This is by far the best lipstick, I have ever had. The formula is to die for. Its so rich,creamy & highly pigmented. It feels so soft and light and feels great on. I love the shade, its bright crimson red with bluish undertones. I always get compliment wearing this.

This retails at $23 USD at Sephora but sells a bit cheaper here in Asia. I got mine in Hongkong, I specifically ask my friend to buy this beauty for me. And I paid around P800+ for this item a bit cheaper than Rustan's which retails this around P1400+ up.

This product is worth checking out...

For cheaper alternatives:

Check out Revlon Lipstick their Renewist or Super Lustrous line. I read somewhere that they are at par with Shu uemura lippies. I haven't tried Revlon yet so I can't attest to this claim.

No comments:

Post a Comment