Saturday, April 18, 2009

Guerlain TOUCHE DE NACRE No. 200 Review

I'm a big Guerlain fan... I adore their makeup and I'm sucked in by Guerlain's pretty packaging. When I saw this quad on their website I'm out of words. I got to have it! Luckily my Sister-in-law went to Bangkok and purchased this beauty for me.

This palette is soooo beautiful, the colors are very wearable, the texture is superb and the effect is ethereal and fairy-like. I always get compliments using this, it's quiet unique.The pigmentation, the shimmer, I can't find the right words to properly describe it. However, if your a MAC eyeshadow user, I guess you'll be pretty dissapointed with this quad. This eyeshadow is not as intense as MAC. This quad's pigmentation and texture reminds me of my Shiseido Maquillage Quad eyeshadow, pretty on their own.

Going back to this quad, all four shades blend beautifully and works well seperately or in combination. The quad consist all light shades of pink, green, blue, and yellow. The shadow case is very lovely its nice, sturdy and holds up well.

One major drawback for this quad is the price. This retails at $57 USD (tax), a bit over price in my opinion. But I still bought it, what a sucker! ;-)

As for recommendation, I still think this product is worth checking out. Thumbs up for Guerlain!

No comments:

Post a Comment