Friday, April 17, 2009

NARS Multiple in Palm Beach Review



I got this one from a makeup swap. It’s a multi-purpose stick for eyes, cheeks, lips and body. This shade is in rich bronze. At first, I was skeptical about the shade I might not be able to pull it of. I tried it on as my bronzer and it turns out lovely. It's long wearing and lovely on its own.

When using this as bronzer, I warm it up with my ring finger then apply it lightly. I like using this underneath NARS Orgasm, it look so stunning for a night out. I also tried using this as my lipstick and top it of with a clear gloss. And it still looks great. So far I haven’t tried it on my eyes, maybe next time if I feel like doing it. ;-)

The only huge drawback for this item is that it Retails around $37.

Cheaper alternative worth checking out :

Wet 'n' Wild 3-of-a-Kind Twist Up Stick

No comments:

Post a Comment