Friday, April 17, 2009

NYX Concealer in a Jar in "Light" Review


I tried this product after reading all of the awesome reviews about it. I bought it in Light, for my under eye circles. I've been using this concealer for a month now and I really love it. I'm a NC20-25 in MAC for reference. For something so small, it carries a lot of product. Goes on smooth and does the job. I’m using my ring finger to warm it up and apply it where I need it.


The best thing about this concealer is that it’s under “$5” what more can a makeup addict asks for? ;-) Now I’m lemming to get the green and yellow shade for other concealing purposes…


You can check out these websites that sells NYX products:

eBay

cherryculture_dot_com

shopcraze_dot_com

makeupgeek_dot_com

makeupmasala_dot_com


or


nyxcosmetics_dot_com – shipment only covers US and Canada



No comments:

Post a Comment