Friday, April 17, 2009

Lip and Cheek Stain Collection


My Collection :

Benetint by BeneFit

Bourjois Rouge Hi-tech ( I forgot the shade)

Mistine Cindy



I love the natural makeup look and this tint is great for that. I used it on my lips for a natural rosy lip look and top it of with lip balm or gloss. It makes me look alive. I also use it as a cheek stain and it gives me a very nice natural flushed look, like the kind you get after a brisk walk or run.


Among the three tints I own, my favourite would be Benetint by BeneFit. I love this product because it's extremely long lasting and natural looking. It's a bit pricey for a tint but this stuff will last you a very long time. A little goes a long way with this.


Cheaper alternatives worth trying out:


Nichido Cheek Stain - P128.00 + (peso) – (available in SM and other leading department stores)

Mistine Cindy Face and Lip Tint - P150.00 + (peso) – ( available in SM and other leading department stores)




No comments:

Post a Comment