Friday, April 17, 2009

"My collection" (NARS BLUSH) - ORGASM

My first NARS blush. I got this one because it’s the highly rave blush ever. Hmmm…I think I got orgasmic experienced using this on. ;-) Just Kidding… I really like this shade, a peachy-pink shade with shimmer, very classic. It matches my natural flush perfectly and gives me a nice glow. I think this shade is universally flattering and completely lovely because you can make it work for you.


The only downside for this blush is that I need to pack on the color to my cheeks with 2-3 swipes to get the effect that I want. FYI I’m a NC25 in MAC. Although I’ve been using this for over a year now, it still looks untouched. For the value, I guess you’ll get your moneys worth for this blush since the shade never gets out of season.


Pros: Highly Pigmented


Cons: Expensive ; Retails around $25 ; The color does not show up much




No comments:

Post a Comment