Monday, April 27, 2009

SANSAN Champagne Temptation Limited Blush


I stop by at HBC last week in search for the magical eyebrows stencil. They still don't have it. So to pass time I check out their makeup items and saw this beauty. My eyes pop, wow it looks like the dupe of  WET n WILD Illuminator powder. I tried their tester and went fine on my hand. It's super pigmented. I can't believe it. I was having a hard time removing it on my hand. 


I find this blush as multipurpose.  You can use it on your eyes, cheeks, and as highlighter. This blush is in shade #02 RSVPink. This blush is buildable, blendable, and has a nice color payoff. What's in the pan, it's really the actual color on your skin.  The staying power is great. I didn't recognize any fading in my observation and the color doesn't oxidize.  You know what's so good about this product? It contains Vitamin A, C, & E, and it's SPF 15 girls. I never encounter any blush that contains vitamins, let alone having SPF's. So far, I didn't experience any breakouts. I'm really wowed! 


The best part of this blush is it only retails at P109.75 (pesos) or around $2.10 USD. You can find this beauty at HBC. Hurry girls, I think it's a limited edition. This blush comes in two shades. The other one is in peach. Hmmm... Now I'm lemming to get that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment