Saturday, April 18, 2009

Bourjois Pastel Teint Review

Another Bourjois finds! Pastel Teint in Rose Plaisir , a pretty peachy-pink shade with a sheer veil of shimmer. This shade flatters all complexions. The shimmer is very subtle and gives you that radiant glow. I often use this to set my liquid foundation on. I'm using my powder brush for application and find the powder very blendable and buildable. I also tried using this as blush and still turn out good.

This pressed powder have a perfumed scent to it, not over powering just a nice springy scent. After your application the smell diffuses so its no big deal. This weight around 15g Net Wt or 0.5 oz. And retails around $20 - $35 USD in the US. I got mine from an eBay seller in UK and paid for this at 7 GBP inclusive of shipment.

Love, love, love this product, worth checking out...

No comments:

Post a Comment