Saturday, April 18, 2009

Cover Girl Eyeshadow Quad Review


I totally forgot the shade of this quad but its leaning towards purple. The color is gorgeous in the package, however, it does NOT carry over to your eyelids.I don't really like this quad for a lot of reasons. First, you need to do a lot of packing of this eyeshadow to your lid for the color to show up. Second, you need a very good eye primer for this to make the color look alive. Lastly, its not long wearing. The color fades through out the day and will leave you with shimmery hint of purple.

I was disappointed with this quad because their not the same quality with the trio that I got - the shimmering sands. I would not recommend this to anyone who's on the look out for a decent wallet friendly makeup.







No comments:

Post a Comment