Friday, April 17, 2009

Fanny Serrano Concealer Stick Review



Since I like my first purchase of Fanny Serrano cake foundation, I decided to try their stick concealer. As usual their shades are still limited but I found mine in SAND. This is a soft and rich concealer stick that is highly pigmented and definitely worth a try. This is around P300+ something (peso) I think.

I like to used this one thinly and set it with a translucent powder. Remember, in concealing “less is always more”.

The only downside for this product is that it has a cosmetic scent to it. But for the quality and price I cannot make a big fuss about it.

This concealer is available at Watson’s or check out your cosmetic department store since this line of cosmetics is not widely available.

MakeUP InSights recommends this one and will definitely buy again when it runs out.

No comments:

Post a Comment