Sunday, April 26, 2009

My Summer Favorite Face Products

Products I often use...


Moisturizer
Testing out local organic products... I love this one its from Human Nature Royal Jelly Day Lotion...
Love the smell and it doesn't leave me oily...

SPF 45

Nothing fancy... My derma's formulation...

Face Primer


Monistat Chafing Relief Powder-Gel, gives me that smooth canvass... Makes everything I put on my face last longer and stays in put...


My Face Powder


Fanny Serrano Cake Foundation in Mocha, My choice for the summer, offers me light to medium coverage...

Blemish Concealer


Fanny Serrano Concealer in Sand, Makes my blemish disappear... and works well with my foundation...


Contour Powder


NYX blush in Taupe, My perfect powder for contour...


Highlighter

Bourjois Luna D'or, gives me that perfect highlighting effect...

"The" Blush


Nars Orgasm Peachy-Pink with shimmer... The most versatile color for me...


Bronzer
 Loreal Hip Bronzing Powder in Blessed... Gives me the "JLO" glow. They say its a dupe of NARS Bronzer in Laguna. I'm just happy to have it...


"The" Final Powder
Guerlain Meteorites in Beige Chic ... Gives me the perfect glow...

 Just sharing my summer favorites...







No comments:

Post a Comment