Saturday, April 18, 2009

NYX TRIO Eyeshadow in Neutral Shade Review


I love this trio! This NYX Trio is Nude/Satin Taupe / Dark Brown. Bought this online and very satisfied. This is the most basic neutrals that I have. The nude and taupe are gorgeous colours. I often use the nude as all over base for my lid to give me that wide-awake look. I do find them a little powdery but this doesn't bother me much. Its blendable and buildable. I always use my MAC paint pot in painterly as my primer and this trio looks so alive. As for the dark brown, it's highly pigmented. I sometimes used the dark brown for lining my upper and lower eyelids or use it as eyebrow powder. The best thing about this trio its so affordable. It retails at $8 USD at Nyx website, but you can buy this in other e-store that sells it half the price.

I totally recommend this kit, its the most versatile palette that you can really use everyday. I do wish that they'll open a store here in our country. If you can get a hand on these baby try checking it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment