Saturday, April 18, 2009

Skin Food Aloe Sun BB Cream SPF 20 PA+ Review


After reading tons of reviews of BB creams I finally indulge myself in getting one. I got mine in Shade No. 1 a yellow-ish base.

First of all I really adore this product. One of my HG. Now let me start with the Pros :

- I Love the glowy-dewy finish
- It has SPF so I can skip my SPF routine, "time saver"
- I can skip my concealer because it offers a bit concealing (since I got minor cover ups)
- It's light coverage but it's buildable
- Love the Aloe scent
- Oil control is pretty decent
- No pale white cast

as for the Cons:

- The consistency is a bit thick but its blendable; nothing major ops
- Limited shade range ; 2 shades only
- Retail Price in Skin Food store is Major Downside; retails around P1300+ peso something
(but try checking out on eBay or private seller on multiply)

As for repurchasing, definitely yes...

No comments:

Post a Comment