Sunday, April 26, 2009

My PUPA Brush Set


My ultimate find... My 21 pieces PUPA makeup brush set with makeup artist leather belt... Isn't this a beauty??? JOLOVESMAKEUP did a review on this, sad to say the YouTube makeup guru is no longer registered and so is the makeup brush seller on ebay. Anyway, this brush make me feel   like a professional makeup artist. The brush set is made of the squirrel and goats hair. Its of high quality, very dense, and tighly pack brush set.This is the softest brush I ever tried on. I love the handle its so sexy and unique. And the brush set really delivers precise application.  The brush set also comes with a brush guard and makeup artist leather tool brush belt. What more can you ask for?
Its been with me for over a year now but it still looks new. I've wash it countless of times and still the brush didn't shed. If you get the chance to find a good makeup brush set, try investing in getting one. Its a perfect tool for precise application of your makeup.

The best part of this brush set, is the price. Its so affordable! It cost me around $25 USD including  international shipment. If you try checking out MAC brush, a MAC 217 blending brush cost around $22.50 + tax. I know it's MAC - it justify the price, but if you can find one that can deliver the same result and gives you more value for your money why not invest one right?

Try checking out eBay, you can find a affordable brush set of high quality. Just make sure the eBay seller is a POWERSELLER, and check their feedbacks too. Just a tip... Enjoy looking...

No comments:

Post a Comment