Sunday, April 19, 2009

Bourjois Bronzing Powder in #52 Review


My HG bronzer! I totally heart BOURJOIS!

It's a gorgeous shade of brown with just a touch gold glimmer.I sometimes use this as a blush. ;-) This powder has a soft texture, buildable and blendable. This shade is a natural brown w/ subtle shimmer which gives you the most natural sunkissed look (this is not at all orange).

I really love the packaging, it looks like a chocolate bar and it smells like one too! I love using this with my kabuki brush and put it on my cheeks, shoulders, and decolletage. I often used this on day time. This retails around 7 GBP in UK and $18 USD in the US. Luckily I got two of these from a swap.

As for purchasing, definitely will start looking, if this runs out. This product is worth checking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment