Saturday, April 25, 2009

My Lip Products

Just sharing my Favorite Lippies...
Lip Balm for In-door

Chapstick
( Mint )
My son and I's favorite
Lip Balm for Out Door with SPF
 
Carmex SPF 15 Lip Balm 
( Cherry )
Love this! So minty and I love the scent.

Lip Gloss

Shu Uemura RD165N
(Classic Red)
Love, Love, Love, the formulation and color
Everyday Lipstick

 Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick
(Crystal Baby)
The "best" nude lipstick I ever tried...

Glam Lipstick
 Shu Uemura Unlimited Rouge in RD 170
(Bright Crimson Red
My favorite accessory for that perfect statement...
Lip Stain

Bourjois Hi-tech
(Pink)
Giving me that perfect stain. I just forgot the shade...

Lip Liner

Maybelline Lip Express
(Fawn)
The best thing about this is you can use it as liner or  lipstick...

Intensive Repair

Vaseline 
(Petroleum Jelly)
Use for my Lip Scrub and Lip Repair

No comments:

Post a Comment