Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Shiseido Maquillage Quad Review

I got this as a wedding present from my Hubby's office mate. I love everything about this quad, I simply cannot find anything bad to say about it. This shade is in RD742 or simply the purple quad.

Let me start by saying I absolutely love japanesse makeups . I adore their quality and SHISEIDO is one among the best brand I often read in the reviews. And one of the brands I'm lemming to have.

As for this quad, I really love all the shades. It makes my brown eyes pop and gives me that glam feeling. The quad consist of eyeshadow for lid,mid tone eyeshadow base-contour for the outer-V, highlighter, and eye liner.

In terms of the quality, texture, lasting power, wearability of shades and packaging they are of good quality. However for those ladies who are into smokey eye look ,I guess you'll be dissapointed with quad. Though these are highly pigmented eyeshadow the color selection tends to lean more on the pastel range. And thats pretty much I love about it thats why I'm giving this a two thumps up.

I think the only major drawback for this quad is that its way too expensive. I think this retails around P3k + up in the market. This product is really worth checking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment