Saturday, April 18, 2009

Revlon "Just Bitten" Review


I love lip stains and this is a good one. Too bad they are discontinued but I'm glad I was able to buy some back up. ;-) The product is excellent, very wearable. It is a bit tricky to apply if you aren't familiar with lip stains, as you need to exfoliate your lips , before using this item. Then apply and let it dry. I don't find this item long wearing because it fades off after 4 hours. It has a fruity taste but does not bother me at all.

The packaging sucks! The roller ball is really annoying it gives you an uneven stain but-you can fix this by using your finger or a q-tip. I have this in Cherry Tart and Berry Juicy, it literally gives you that just bitten look. As for recommendation, If you can find one it's worth checking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment