Saturday, April 18, 2009

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Review


Advantages:

-Affordable
-Light to medium coverage
-Suitable to combination or oily skin
-Blendable and Buildable

Disadvantages:

-Don't deliver the same result if you have dry skin
-Heavy glass pot container not convenient to carry around

I've been using this for quiet some time now. I'm bought the true beige shade. I'm loving this so far because it’s affordable and serves me well. It's buildable, blendable, and the best part of this item is the flawless matte effect. I usually use this during hot, humid days. I'm using a wedge sponge for application or sometimes my fingers when I'm feeling lazy :-). Then I finish this off by dusting my T-zone area only. It retails around P400+ up (something) at leading department stores. This product is worth checking out.


No comments:

Post a Comment