Friday, April 17, 2009

Fanny Serrano Cake Foundation Review



I’ve been looking for high quality and affordable foundation and I stumble upon this one at Watson’s. I was a bit skeptical at first because the packaging is bulky and the printing at the back was poorly done like a makeup from china look-a-like. But when I tried it on..."wow"! I was amazed by the quality. It’s not heavy and it doesn’t smell funny. There are only 4 shades available and I got mine in Mocha. This foundation sells at around P300.00 + something, very affordable for a high pigment foundation.This foundation is available at Watson’s or check out your cosmetic department store since this line of cosmetics is not widely available.

I like to use the dry application for this foundation. Using my kabuki brush, I try to stifle this thinly to my face and then buff. Then I'm slowly building it up according to my liking. I’m using the technique for mineral foundation application. Don’t forget to moisturize first to make the application go smoothly and make the foundation last longer. As for the oil control, its not that superb, but what the heck for the price I could not complain much.

If you want a heavier coverage, you can do the wet application. You can wet the sponge provided in the compact or use any makeup sponge you like. Use a light hand and start thinly, then slowly build up according to the desired coverage you want. Then voila! You’re done!

MakeUP InSights still recommends this product and will definitely buy again when it runs out.









No comments:

Post a Comment