Friday, April 17, 2009

CHEAP FINDS "Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush" Review



Pink Frosting (Shade No 10)


Peach Satin (Shade 20)



I’m raving about this blush because I simply love it. It is so creamy and airy feeling. It applies like a dream and gives such a gorgeous glow. I have this in peach satin and pink frosting. I want to collect all the shades but I remember that I only got 2 cheeks to spare, tsk tsk tsk… ;-)


For application you can either use your skunk brush, or better yet your fingers. For my application I love using my ring finger because it gives me more control.


This product is very affordable it retails around P300.00+ something (peso) at Maybelline counters. You can also try buying this online on eBay it retails at around P150.00+up (peso) but of course you need to pay for the shipment. If you’re intending to buy lots of shades you would end up saving more.


The only con is that it fades a lot during the day. What I usually do with this product, I use this as a base for my powdered blush. But if I feel like sporting a natural looking flush I just set this with a translucent powder .You can also use a face primer underneath your foundation to skip the two techniques. . ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment