Saturday, April 25, 2009

Shu Uemura Lipgloss in RD165N Review


Since I haven't got the Shu uemura Rouge unlimited lipstick in RD 165N I decided to give this I try. I really love red lippies. I love how it brightens the face and sporting a classic look. This shade is true classic red lip color with less shimmers but still look shiny. A beautiful wash of color on my pigmented lips. This is a good alternative for those who want a classic red look, but don't like the feel of lipstick. I love using this alone. Daytime or nightime. I have no rules in wearing "red", as long as I can pull it off.

The formula is light, not sticky , and non-drying. The shine is fabulous and I find this long lasting. This has a a faintly sweet, fruity scent, but not over powering.

The cons for this product is in terms of packaging and price. As for the applicator, it has an extra-long, very slender doe foot applicator which is hard for precise application. As for the price, this retails at $22 USD Shu uemura website. Shu uemura products are more cheaper in Asean countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment