Saturday, April 18, 2009

CoverGirl LashBlast Waterproof Mascara Review


By far the best drugstore mascara I've ever tried. This really plumps up lashes giving super volume while still having definition! Really holds a curl well! The brush is great, the product doesn't clump, and multiple coats make my eyelashes really pop. The color which I got is in very black, a true black color. You can build up this mascara to extreme, spidery lashes, or you can look very natural. No need for falsies. And the best thing about this it's waterproof although they have the non-waterproof ones.

Two downside for this product :
Availability - I'm not sure if all the leading department store carry Cover Girl products. I got
mine as "pasalubong" from the US. This retails around $7-9 USD.
Taking off - You definitely need an eye makeup remover for this one because it's a bit hard to take off with soap and water.

As for repurchasing ,yes I would buy again when it expires... I would definitely recommend this, it's worth checking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment