Saturday, April 18, 2009

Bourjois Lune D'or Blush Review


I adore this blush it's very lovely. So let me start my review on the positive note. This blush is a baked texture, it's highly pigmented, finely milled, and the powder is rose scented. The powder is blendable and buildable. This shade is in peachy pink shade with very fine gold shimmer that gives me the prettiest, most delicate glow. I always get compliments wearing this blush. I think anyone can pull this color of.

As for the con side, this product is not available here in the Philippines. This blush is only 2.5 g net wt. 0.08 oz and retails at $14 in the US. It's definitely a tiny pot, with mirror and small blush brush inside. I find it quiet expensive taking note that is only a drugstore brand. However the packaging comes in handy for occasional touch ups because you can slip it in your purse.

On the final note this item is still worth checking out because taking into consideration the pigmentation, shade, blendability, and glow effect - that $14 cost is worth it.



No comments:

Post a Comment