Saturday, April 18, 2009

Bourjois Gold Bronzing Powder # 54 Review


This is an absolutely irresistable bronzer filled with cluster of sunshine with a yummy chocolate scent. This bronzer will give you that shimmer with subtle gold reflection. The powder is ultra soft, it is blendable and buildable. Its quiet scary to look at but once you put it on you'll be melting with pleasure.

For application, I love using my kabuki brush and use this on my cheeks, shoulder, and decolletage. My skin look so tempting after putting this on. I often use this at night time, it never fails to give me that Goddess glow. I love the packaging, I love the smell, I love Bourjois! ;-) Its a shame that this brand is not available here in the Philippines. This retails around 7 GBP, in UK. Luckily I got it from a swap from a friend in UK.

This product is worth checking out...

No comments:

Post a Comment