Monday, April 27, 2009

My EYE Products

Products I often use... Just sharing my current favorites...

Undereye Concealer

Nyx Concealer in a Jar in "Light", this concealer really covers up my undereye circles. It goes on smooth and a little goes a long way. It doesn't melt and it doesn't cake.

Eye Primer

Too Faced Eye Shadow Insurance, the best primer I ever tried. It really gives your eyeshadow the
 full-coverage insurance policy against all fading creasing melting blurring oil-slicked and hard-to-blend eye shadow accidents. As the product claims.

Eyeshadow Base

MAC paint pot in Painterly, I'm so loving this. I love the shade, its matte, and it keeps my oily eyelids at bay.

Eyeshadow



NYX single eyeshadow in Highlight, I love using this shade on my entire eyelid, on top of my MAC Paint Pot in Painterly. It really opens my eyes and gives me that fresh look without going over the top.

Eyelash Curler

Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler, the "best" eyelash curler for me. Gives me the sexiest curl and opens up my eyes. I really get my moneys worth for this item.

Pencil Eyeliner

Revlon Colorstay Pencil Eyeliner in Brown, Smudge-proof and staying power is superb. I could not ask for a better pencil eyeliner.

Liquid Eyeliner

Bourjois Liner Clubbing Liquid Eyeliner in Absolute Black, gives me that precise line in a striking effect of black. I love the supple brush its so easy to control. It's 100% tear and sweat proof.

Eyebrow Powder

Kate by Kanebo in Designing Eyebrows in EX-5(Darkest Shade), I love this kit because of the 3 shades, for eyebrows, highlight, and nose contour. Very portable and shades are long lasting.

 Mascara


CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Blasting  Waterproof Mascara in Very Black, I'm so over this mascara. It gives me volume,thickness, length, gives me that look of having falsies.

No comments:

Post a Comment