Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Loreal True Match Liquid Foundation Review


My Mother-in-Law got me this one from the US. I've always been wanting to try this one out but didnt get around to. She got me the Sun Beige shade because I want to sport a tan look. I'm not a fan of face tanners so I decided to get 3-4 shades darker than my skin tone.

As for the Pros:
- Formulation is ok, its blendable and buildable
- SPF 17
- It feels light
- Wide range of shades

As for the Cons:
- Not long wearing
- Oil Control is ok, I still need to blot a lot

This product is still worth checking out because it still gave me my most natural tan face look. I think the huge drawback for this is that its way over price here in the Philippines. I think this retails around P1k up + in the market. I don't think I'll shell that kind of money for a drugstore brand. Luckily I got mine for free ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment