Monday, April 27, 2009

Fasio Oil Cleansing

I bought this cleansing oil because it was put on sale. I've been reading a lot of reviews of this stuff and I've been wanting to try it out for a long time. 
Fact about Cleanising Oil:
*Using Cleansing Oil will helps you get that radiant complexion. And of course there are a number of simple things to try, from diet to sleep to products. 
*Cleansing Oil  works wonders to lubricate the skin, lightly exfoliate by using cleansing massaging and also nourish the skin.. 
*Plus, they work for all skin types. 
So I tried it on my makeup face and I like the result. It gives me that radiant skin. ISome people said that this is the low price version of Shu Uemera cleansing oil. But since I haven't tried the Shu Uemura one I cannot attest to that claim. But I'm pretty happy with this. This product is worth checking. I just hope I can find it on sale again ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment