Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sun-kissed Look with Loreal Hip Bronzing Powder

There something about bronzer that really drives me to collect it. I'm a fair-medium skin tone and getting the right bronzer for my skin is a bit of a challenge. Most of my bronzer serve me differently. Mostly have high reviews. As for this one, I've always been wanting to try NARS Laguna. Read tons of review about it but for the price I'm afraid I can't cave in. That's how I stumble upon this product meet - "Loreal Hip Bronzing Powder in Blessed"
Isn't this lovely? Perfect for sun-kissed look. This really does it all.  It does give a multi-dimensional glow, without looking orange or dirty. It's perfect for the pale girls out there like myself. Shade may look dark in pan but is pretty sheer on, adds a nice sun kissed glow to your face.  I'm not sure if it's really at par with NARS Laguna, but the shade and effect of this bronzer is amazing! The texture is so smooth, it's blendable, and buildable. But make sure to apply with a light hand because this powder is highly pigmented. One of the rules for pigmented product is to always apply thinly then build the color according to you liking.
The packaging is adorable with the mirror and the brush~ The brush might not be great quality but it works wonderfully sculpting my cheeks. It's too bad it's discontinued. If you can get a hand of this baby, try checking it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment