Saturday, May 2, 2009

MILANI CRYSTAL GLOSS IN SECRET #12


After reading all the raving reviews on this beautiful nude lip gloss, I knew I got to have it. The shade is a milky nude beige. In the tube, there is a slight glimmer, but this is so small it never shows on lips. It has a smooth texture, and almost like a sheer MAC.

I noticed some other ladies have had an issue with a plastic scent, but mine just smells like vanilla extract which doesn't bother me at all. If you are one that is sensitive to flavor and scent, this is NOT for you. It has a certain taste but not too overpowering. 

This gloss is a great dupe for MAC's C-thru lipglass but way cheaper. I love how small the packaging is also because I can fit it into my pocket. As for the staying power, it really depends on the wearer. Mine stayed a bit long.

If you can get a hand on this beauty, try checking it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment