Friday, March 26, 2010

LEMMINGS... A SALVE TO MY DEPRESSION...

I'm so depressed today (family problem),  too bad I can't share it you guyz.... I cried my heart  out in the bathroom (what a choice?!) and said a prayer. My heart feels light afterwards but boy I look awful... ;) Well, crying somehow relieves the pain, I just hope everything will be alright.

Well, I need to get my mind off to my problem... so I need to surf... :-)  I was checking my blog for updates and saw this forgotten lemmings. I saw the ad of sigma brush. Boy I'm drolling to have this set. 

Check this baby... Isn't it lovely??? MAC lookalike but without the price tag.


A lot of good reviews you can find for this set on YouTube, Makeupalley, and other makeup blogs. This Professional Brush set cost $69 usd for 12 brushes , and if you want this set with a brush roll you can get this at $89 usd. There's a lot of brush set you can find that will suit your needs they have the face kit and eye kit. Or if your a makeup artist you can check out the sigma professional premium kit. You can also order the individual brush or if you want to try out there makeup line.You can order online at sigma and the good news is they ship internationally. 

Hmmm...I just wish I have a job so that I can fork some money to have a good set of brush. Anyway, check it out guyz. A makeup needs a good brush to deliver good result.

1 comment:

  1. hello! i'm not a pro in make up tho i would love to learn. gonna follow you for some make up insights hehe


    http://misviolet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete